The Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has advertised 242 posts under its direct recruitment. The vacancies have been notified for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, and Typist posts in March 2020.
As happened with the other recruitment drives, the last date for TNPCB Recruitment has also been changed multiple times due to the lockdown effect. Earlier, the last was was 23rd March which was extended to 24th April and finally, it has been further extended to 13th May 2020.
The graduation is the minimum educational qualification for most of the advertised vacancies while some posts require the stream specific diploma too. Kindly, undergo the details notification to find out the complete information.
- The number of advertised vacancies is approximate. The final number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per the department's requirement.
- Candidates who had applied earlier for Advt No -1/2019 in Marc 2019, need not apply the form again.
- The Online Examination will be conducted by TNPCB as per their own norms prescribed by the state government. The schedule shall be notified through the official website www.tnpcb.gov.in
TNPCB Jobs 2020 - Important Details
- Notification: Advt No 02/2019
- Total Vacancies: 242
- Posts: Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, and Typist.
- Last Date for the registration/fee payment: May 13, 2020.
- Application Mode: Online
|Assistant Engineer||78||Degree (Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engg),PG (Environmental/ Chemical Engg), ME, M.Tech (Relevant Discipline)|
|Environmental Scientist||70||Post Graduation (Relevant Discipline)|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38||Degree, Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course or a period of minimum six months|
|Typist||56||Degree, Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course, Knowledge of Typewriting Higher Grade in English & Tamil|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years for All Categories.
- Maximum Age For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DNC, BC, BCM: 30 Years
- Maximum Age For All other Categories: 35 Years
- For OC, BC, BCM, MBC / DNC: ₹500/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows: ₹250/-
- Payment Options: Internet Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
|TNPCB Jobs Notification 2020||Download PDF|
|TN Pollution Control Board Application Form||Apply Here|
|General Instructions||Check Here|
For Website/Payment Related Problems
Phone Number: 044-22353160 / 044-22200411
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Eligibility Queries
Phone Number: 044-22200909
Working Hours: Monday to Friday. 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM