Karnataka Public Service Commission has advertised 1279 Junior Assistant/SDA posts. The registration for KPSC Group C Recruitment are currently active and the deadline for the same is April 30, 2020.
Recruiter: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Application Mode: Online.
Name of Jobs: Junior Assistant/SDA.
Total Vacancies: 1279 (RPC & HK)
RPC: 1080 Vacancies.
HK: 199 Vacancies.
Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Last Date: 30th April 2020.
Payment Deadline: 2nd May 2020.
Candidate must be at least Class 12th Pass with the ITI / Diploma in the concerned stream from any recognized institute.
Age of the applicant shall be between 18 to 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for PWD category and 03 years for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category applicants.
It can be paid through Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Page. If you aren't already registered then
- General & OBC category: ₹600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category: ₹300/-
- PWD category: ₹50/-
|Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant -Residual Parent Cadre (RPC)||1080||Download||Go Here|
|Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant -Hyderabad Karnataka Local Cadre (HK)||199||Download||Go Here|
How to Apply KPSC SDA, Jr Assistant Application Form?
The registration for Junior Assistant/SDAVacancies can be done through the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in up to April 30, 2020.
Here is the detailed guide for KPSC Jobs Online Registration:
Before starting the online registration process, make sure you have a valid email address & candidate's scanned photograph, signature, certificates, and educational documents.
- Once you are ready, open the KPSC Recruitment website www.kpscrecruitment.in.
- Click "New User" link from the right side bottom of the page.
- Generate OTP by entering Mobile Number, E-mail, Username, and Captcha.
- Complete your profile with accurate details, upload the photograph, signature, documents, certificates.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Finally, verify all details you have entered and submit the form.
- After successful submission, take a printout of your online KPSC application form.
- How to apply online
- Popup Blocker Guidance
- Forgot Password?
- Cropping Photo and Signature
- How To Upload Additional Documents
Most of the information is available through the given instruction files. Still, if you feel any problem while applying the form, feel free to use the following helpline details to reach the officials and get the issue resolved:
- Help-desk Timing: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Lunch Timing: 1.30 PM to 2.30 PM